Sometimes excess developer paste from photos may build up on the camera’s rollers, affecting the camera’s performance and causing photos to show unwanted imperfections. The OneStep 2 has a built-in roller cleaning mode to help with this issue.
Take a peek at the video below or just follow the step by step instructions.
To clean the rollers of your OneStep 2 just follow these steps:
- Turn the camera off.
- Open the film door.
- Hold the flash override button and press the shutter button.
- The camera is now in roller cleaning mode.
- Using a damp cloth or cotton swab, gently clean the rollers.
- Press the shutter button to incrementally advance roller positions.
- Once both rollers are clean on all sides, close the film door.
- Rollers will automatically return to their correct position.