If you're looking to reset your I-2 or change the language setting, please read below to find out how!
We understand that you might need assistance in resetting the camera and/or changing its language settings. We're here to guide you through the process, and it's quite straightforward. Please follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that your camera is turned off.
- Open the film door gently.
- Locate the power button on your camera.
- Press and hold the power button.
- As you do this, the camera screen will turn on.
- Continue holding the power button until the screen turns off. This may take a few seconds. Release the power button once the screen goes black.
- Power on your camera again by pressing the power button.
- Your camera will restart as if it were brand new.
- You will now be prompted to select the language for your camera.
- Use the selection wheel to scroll through the available languages and select your preferred language.
- Once you have selected your desired language, confirm your choice by pressing the Mode/OK button
Your Polaroid I-2 camera should now be reset, and the language settings should reset to your choice.