Sometimes it can happen that a frame gets stuck inside the rollers. Here you find a guide on what to do in this case.
1. Turn the camera off.
2. Open the camera and remove the frame which got stuck. If you can’t remove the frame go to point 5. and use the cleaning mode to move the rollers as long until you can remove the frame.
3. Remove the film pack and leave the door open
4. Check if there is any developer paste on the rollers and clean them if necessary
Now reset the camera:
5. Hold the flash override button and press the shutter button.
6. The camera is now in roller cleaning mode, but it can be used for a reset. Press the shutter button to incrementally advance roller positions at least 7 times
7. Close the film door.
8. The rollers will automatically return to their correct position.
9. Insert the film pack. (The camera should eject the top frame and will show 8 remaining photos).
10. Try to take a photo.
If that did not work and your camera keeps jamming feel free to contact our customer support.