This article contains everything you need to know about how to make double exposures on the Polaroid Go camera.
To make a double exposure, follow these simple steps:
- Press the flash button twice rapidly
- On the display that normally shows you how many photos you have left, you will see a blinking '1'. You can now take your first exposure by pressing the red shutter button
- The display will then blink ‘2’. Press the red shutter button to take your second exposure
Some more helpful tips for getting the best double exposures:
- Take a portrait lit from behind (without flash) for your first photo, and then for the second photo try a repetitive pattern or texture, which will allow your double exposure to stand out
- Try to keep in mind which areas of your first photo are brightest and which are darkest. When composing your second photo, try to compose with the subject in the darkest areas of the first photo.
Note: If you'd like to take a photo without flash, make sure to press the flash button to turn off the flash before each photo.
Looking to buy a Polaroid Go camera? Check our online shop.