Do you want to be in the picture? Set the self-timer, strike your best pose, and wait for the photo to be developed. Learn how to do it!
Taking Polaroid photos is pure fun but sometimes what you are looking for is just to be in the picture and to share that amazing moment with your loved ones!
Do not worry at all, with the Polaroid Now+ and the self-timer it is easy to do it: All you need to do is compose your image and set that feature.
Using self-timer with the camera
- Switch on the camera.
- Staying behind the camera, compose your image.
- Press the + on the camera front till the light turns orange.
- Check if you want to disable the flash: if this is the case, do it now.
- Staying behind the camera, press the shutter button: you have now activated the self-timer (the orange LED on the front will start blinking) and you have 9 seconds before the photo is taken.
- If you change your mind, you can cancel the self-timer by again pressing the shutter button or simply by turning off the camera.
Using the app feature
- Switch on the camera
- Open the Polaroid app and select Now+ from the menu
- Select Self-Timer
- Adjust the timer: you can extend the duration of self-timer to a max of 12 seconds or reduce it to a minimum of 1.
- Adjust the exposure value and disable the flash if you wish.
- Tap the red shutter button on the app and you will see the countdown of the timer.
- If you change your mind, you can cancel the self-timer by tapping the shutter button again or simply by turning off the camera.
- Now you are ready to create loads of memories! Happy shooting!