The shortcut option is something we introduced with our Polaroid Now+. Read here to find out what it’s all about: it’s useful on the go!
We know some of you love to take photos with certain modes and would love to keep those settings always available.
It’s possible with the Polaroid Now+ and the custom shortcut feature: this way you can choose your favorite mode from the app and send it directly to your Polaroid Now+ camera to use it whenever you like, without needing to connect your phone.
To set a shortcut:
- Go to your favorite mode with the app
- Press the + button at the top of the screen.
- The mode is now saved in your camera.
- To activate it, long-press the + button on the camera
- The + button mode indicator will turn red to show that the shortcut is active.
- To deactivate it, press the + button again.
Keep in mind that a few options, like self-timer and double exposure are already accessible without the app: you don’t need to add them!