Aside the 8x10 Camera and film, you will need a processor and film holder/trey to develop your 8x10 Polaroid Film. There are a few different models you can use. Please see the options below:
- Polaroid 8X10 processor model 81-01 or 81-02
- Polaroid 81-05 holder
- Power cord
- Polaroid 8x10 model Calumet
- Film holder 81-06
- Polaroid 8X10 processor model 81-12 or 81-22
- Polaroid 81-06 holder and 81-09 tray
- Power cord or hand crank model 81-30
- The 81-05 holder carries both the negative and positive in one integral unit.
- The 81-06 carries only the negative and the positive is placed in the tray (81-09) before processing.
- The Calumet Model is the only portable and usable solution for shooting instant 8X10 outside of the studio as it’s fully manual.
Here you find some advice about how to shoot 8x10 film.