If, despite all your attempts, you're not able to scan the secret content of your Polaroid photo, read this article to find the solution.
(Note: The AR function works best with classic white frame film. It's also important that you take a proper picture: exposing a picture with a solid color -i.e. completely white, black or orange- or gradients will not work well with AR content)
You exposed the phone on the Polaroid Lab and follow the entire process in order to add an AR (Augmented Reality) content but, when you tried to see that content using the AR reader in your app, nothing happens.
If this is your situation, check first the following points:
- Check if your device is compatible with the AR function (you can find it here)
- Try to scan the AR content again.
- Be sure that the photo is fully developed.
- Check if there is any light reflection when trying to scan the AR content.
- Try to place the photo on a flat surface with a different color than the frame.
- Check if you unintentionally deleted AR content within the Polaroid App.
If you still experience issues, have a look to our article "How to use AR with the Polaroid Lab".
Feel free to reach out our Customer Support using this form, or via the feedback button which appears on the bottom left in the AR viewer.