(Note: The AR function only works with classic white frame film)
The AR (Augmented Reality) feature is one of the creative tools you can use with Polaroid Lab.
Check the video and follow those steps to embed a video into your Polaroid picture.
- Open your app and choose an image
- Press the button on the bottom left "add media"
- You can choose view an AR photo or create a new one. Select create.
- Choose if you want to make it public or private. Public means that everybody with the app can view the video, private means that only you can view it, right on your phone.
- You can choose wide screen or square format, and you can trim the video to show exactly what you prefer. The maximum file size is 10mb. Video are limited to 60 seconds for Private AR and 10 seconds for Public AR.
- Click done and the photo or video will upload. Once it's uploaded, you'll got a small barcode at the bottom right of the photo.
- Expose the photo (check this video to see how) and let it develop completely.
- Choose the AR viewer from the app and put the developed Polaroid picture right in front of your camera to see the video or picture you uploaded.