The AR (Augmented Reality) feature is one of the creative tools you can use with Polaroid Lab. Read here how to do it.
(Note: The AR function only works with classic white frame film)
Follow those steps to embed a video into your Polaroid picture.
- Open your app and choose an image
- Press the button on the bottom left "add media"
- You can choose view an AR photo or create a new one. Select create.
- Your AR content will be private, this means that only you can view it, right on your phone.
- You can choose wide screen or square format, and you can trim the video to show exactly what you prefer. The maximum file size is 10mb. Video are limited to 60 seconds.
- Click done and the photo or video will upload.
- Expose the photo (check this video to see how) and let it develop completely.
- Choose the AR viewer from the app and put the developed Polaroid picture right in front of your camera to see the video or picture you uploaded.