Wondering how to keep your Polaroid Go camera clean? Read here how to take care of its rollers!
After some use, your camera's rollers might gather some buildup of dried chemistry, since every photo passes through these rollers to begin development. It's good to clean your camera's rollers after every few packs to make sure no undesired marks show up on future photos. If you're wondering how to clean your camera's rollers, look no further than this video.
Steps are also outlined below:
1) Turn off your camera
2) Open your camera's film door to access the rollers
3) Run a slightly damp cotton swab back and forth across the rollers
4) Close the camera's film door
5) On the top of your camera, press and hold both the red shutter button and the flash button at the same time. This will cause the rollers to turn inside the camera.
6) Repeat steps 2-4 above
7) Dry the rollers with a soft microfiber cloth
You're all set!