With light painting, darkness is your canvas: learn here how to do it with the Now+ using the light painting mode!
Let's go a bit more artistic here: light painting is just another of the amazing techniques you can use with your Polaroid Now+.
In this case, what you need is a dark place (indoors or outdoors do not matter, but keep in mind: the darker the better), a tripod (to avoid blurry photos) and your phone.
If you want you can use other props like sparklers, neon lights, colored lights, fairy lights and so on, be as creative as you want, as far as which light source you choose.
Now, make the dark your canvas with light painting. The mode keeps the camera shutter open for longer, so you can draw or write a message with light and capture it on a Polaroid photograph.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Press the shutter button on the app
- Turn on your phone torch using the button in the center (in case you need to switch it off, just release it).
- Start drawing using your light source. You can also use a sparkler or a colored light.
- Tap the shutter button on the app to end the exposure.
- Remember: use this mode in a dark environment for the best results.
Useful tip: if you want to write a message, remember to mirror letters and numbers to have them the correct way on your photo.